How to Apply for the Fast-Track Program
Applying to the Fast-Track Program is easy!
Fast-Track applications are reviewed on a rolling basis each month.
- Current UConn undergraduate student at any campus in any major
- Cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher; individuals with less than a 3.3 GPA will be reviewed on a case by case basis
Submit the following (PDF or Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Personal Statement: In 2-3 pages double-spaced, tell us about yourself and your interest in joining the Fast-Track Program for either the MPA or MPP degrees (or if you do not know which program, that’s okay too). What is your motivation and passion? What has inspired you? Do you have career goals? Our Committee cares about “fit.” This means we want to makes sure your needs and goals are a match with what we do.
- Resume: This helps us understand your academic, volunteer and work experiences.
- Unofficial Transcripts: In addition to the UConn transcripts, if you transferred into UConn please share with us those unofficial transcripts from other universities.
- SAT or ACT Scores: Please submit your SAT or ACT scores. A screen shot or copy is acceptable. If you do not have them, or do not remember, please state that in the email.
You may also mail your application to:
University of Connecticut
Department of Public Policy
10 Prospect Street
Hartford, CT 06103