Get a Jump Start on Your MPA or MPP Degree
University of Connecticut undergraduate students, at all campuses, are welcome to apply to the Department’s Fast-Track Program. This program is only open to students currently enrolled at UConn campuses. Most Fast-Track students are UConn sophomores, juniors or seniors, however, some have begun as freshmen.
Earn a Minor in Public Policy
The Public Policy minor provides an overview of the design, management, and evaluation of public policies and programs. It emphasizes applying interdisciplinary social science theory and methods to issues of public policy and management.
Choose an Individualized Major in Public Policy
The public policy theme prepares students for intellectual inquiry into the role of government in society and the design, management, and evaluation of public policies and programs. Students completing this course of study are also well positioned to succeed at graduate study in related areas such as survey research, public administration, law, and urban and regional planning.
Public Policy News
- DPP Students Undertake Project with Mansfield Public SchoolsPosted on May 31, 2018
- GAPPS Recognized as ICMA Student OrganizationPosted on May 22, 2018
- DPP Celebrates 2017-2018 MPA, MPP and MSR GraduatesPosted on May 14, 2018
- Dr. Edith Barrett New CLAS Associate DeanPosted on May 14, 2018
- Pi Pi Alpha Honors Society Inducts 26 New MembersPosted on May 10, 2018