Get a Jump Start on Your MPA, MPP, or MASR Degree
University of Connecticut undergraduate students at all campuses are welcome to apply to the Department’s Fast-Track Program. This program is only open to students currently enrolled at UConn campuses. Most Fast-Track students are UConn sophomores, juniors, or seniors, however, some have begun as freshmen.
Earn a Minor in Public Policy
The Public Policy minor provides an overview of the design, management, and evaluation of public policies and programs. It emphasizes applying interdisciplinary social science theory and methods to issues of public policy and management.
Choose an Individualized Major in Public Policy
The public policy theme prepares students for intellectual inquiry into the role of government in society and the design, management, and evaluation of public policies and programs. Students completing this course of study are also well positioned to succeed at graduate study in related areas such as survey research, public administration, law, and urban and regional planning.
Public Policy News
- Recapping “Beyond Thoughts and Prayers” Panel DiscussionPosted on June 30, 2020
- Defining Moments with UConn DPPPosted on June 29, 2020
- Passing of Ashley Hyon, A Positive And Dedicated DPP AlumPosted on June 25, 2020
- Beyond Thoughts and Prayers: Strategies to Eradicate Anti-Black Police ViolencePosted on June 10, 2020
- Rising Up and Celebrating the DPP Class of 2020Posted on May 27, 2020