Information Sessions will be announced for September.
In the meantime please contact the following faculty for information on our programs:
- Master of Public Administration - Program Director, Dr. Deneen Hatmaker at email@example.com or (959) 200-3750
- MPA Fellows - Department Head, Dr. Mohamad Alkadry at firstname.lastname@example.org or (959) 200-3858
- Master of Public Policy - Program Director, Deneen Hatmaker at email@example.com or (959) 200-3750
- Master and Certificate in Survey Research - Program Director, Dr. Jennifer Dineen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (959) 200-3799
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management - Program Director, Dr. David Garvey at email@example.com or (959) 200-3768
Join us for an Information Session to learn about the programs' curriculum and admissions process, as well as to meet with faculty, students and the Administrative Program Director. Information Sessions are currently scheduled for the following dates and times. Please click on the RSVP button below and check the session you would like to attend.
Please check back for updates! Interested applicants may contact the Department of Public Policy directly for an appointment (in-person or phone call) at (959) 200-3918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current location:
UConn Department of Public Policy
Hartford Times Building
10 Prospect St., Suite 431
Hartford, CT 06103
If you are a current UConn undergraduate student and have an interest in gaining the skills to work in a nonprofit organization or public service/policy area, then the Fast-Track Program could be an excellent match for you.