Online Graduate Certificate in Survey Research
Are you being tasked with designing a questionnaire to gather data on consumer preferences? Do you understand how attitudes form and how this can influence the results of research? Do you have the skills to prepare and present executive summaries of survey findings? Are you familiar with new technologies that enable you to collect data in entirely unique ways? Do you know what's in store for the future of Survey Research?
Online Graduate Certificate for Nonprofit Leaders
Are you able to fully navigate the many roles and complex work environment of the nonprofit world? Do you know how to manage strategic partnerships and create fund development plans? Can you talk finance with your governing board?
Public Financial Management Certificate
The Department of Public Policy offers a Graduate Certificate in Public Financial Management (PFM). The Graduate Certificate is available to existing UConn students and working professionals.
The objective of the Graduate Certificate program in Public Financial Management are to prepare professionals for leadership positions in the finance and budget areas of public and nonprofit organizations.
Leadership & Public Management Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Public Management (LPM) gives students the opportunity to build their management capacity. Students have flexibility to choose the courses that best meet their career goals.
Public Policy News
- “Refusing to Surrender”, a DPP Student Helps Restore Homes in BeirutPosted on August 7, 2020
- DPP Community Hour Recap – Answering Questions About Fall 2020Posted on July 13, 2020
- Recapping “Beyond Thoughts and Prayers” Panel DiscussionPosted on June 30, 2020
- Defining Moments with UConn DPPPosted on June 29, 2020
- Passing of Ashley Hyon, A Positive And Dedicated DPP AlumPosted on June 25, 2020