Permission Number Request

This form is only to request permission numbers for courses in the School of Public Policy (PP). Requests for courses outside the School of Public Policy should be made directly with the faculty member teaching the course or department administrator.

Please complete the following information to request a permission number for up to four PP courses. If you would like to request permission numbers for more than four PP courses, please submit another form.

*Students interested in pursuing non-degree study must complete a non-degree application prior to submitting the Permission Number Request Form below. As a non-degree student, only six credits may be transferred into a program once you matriculate.

Contact Us

  • If unknown, please enter "unknown."
  • Please select your program from the drop-down list.
  • Click the +/- to add/remove courses. Examples: Course Name: Applied Quantitative Methods // Course #: 5331 // Section #: H01 // Class #: 1468
    Course NameCourse #Section #Class #Semester (Summer, Fall, Spring)InstructorCampus (Online, Storrs, Hartford) 
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.