Executive Leadership Collaborative
Public Service Executive Leadership Collaborative
Providing Executive Training for Connecticut Public and Nonprofit Sector Professionals
Evaluation for Publicly Funded Programs
Friday, April 26, 2019
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
This full-day session will explore evaluation of publicly funded programs, including:
- Program evaluation, outcome evaluation, and program monitoring;
- The importance of designing programs with outcomes and evaluation in mind; and
- Engaging staff and providers in using data to understand performance.
- Ability to describe the concepts of, and appropriate use of, program evaluation, performance evaluation, and program monitoring; and differentiate between them;
- Identify and apply outcome-focused program design to new and redesigned programs;
- Develop strategies to engage staff and providers in evaluation efforts.