2022 UConn Department of Public Policy Alumni Awards
The University of Connecticut’s Department of Public Policy (DPP) Alumni Council is pleased to welcome nominations for our 2022 alumni awards. Nominations are now being accepted in two categories (outlined below) to recognize the achievements of DPP alumni at all stages in their careers. Make your nomination today!
Nomination Period: December 1, 2021 – February 25, 2022
- 2022 Distinguished Alumni Award: Recognizes a DPP alumnus who has made broad career achievements in their field, and has demonstrated strong leadership and influence while maintaining high ethical standards.
- 2022 Alumni Impact Awards: Recognizes DPP alumni at any stage in their career who have made a significant recent contribution to their field. Examples may include but are not limited to: driving an meaningful program outcome, contributing to new legislation, innovating a process or program, achieving a fundraising goal, brokering a partnership, etc.
Award Guidelines & Eligibility:
- Graduates of DPP’s Master of Public Administration, Master of Public Policy or Master of Survey Research in any graduation year are eligible to be considered for awards.
- Nominees may work in any sector (public, private or nonprofit).
- Nominees may reside anywhere in the U.S. or internationally.
- Nominations may be submitted by anyone, including fellow DPP alumni, current students, faculty or members of the public. Self-nominations are also accepted.
- Winners will be recognized at DPP’s annual awards night, to be held in late March 2022.
- Winners are selected by UConn’s Department of Public Policy Alumni Council.