Weekly Recap: Getting Involved on Campus
Our second week of classes, are now on the books! First year students have begun the IPP process, and our graduating students are applying for graduation.
- On Monday, the DPP hosted two information sessions. The first was for the Fast-Track & Survey Research programs, which was held online. Our second session was at the Hartford campus for the Fast-Track, MPA, & MPP programs.
- Wednesday kicked off the 2020-2021 IPP process with a Resume Workshop! The next step in the IPP process will be our Interview Workshop on Friday, February 7th.
- We also took part in the UConn Hartford Involvement Fair on Wednesday. During the fair we met with a lot of students committed to serving the greater Hartford area.
- Thursday we welcomed the US Army College’s Eisenhower Series here in Hartford. This series involved an informal conversation, and a panel discussion on “National Security Challenges and Risks.”
- Today, Monday, marks the first GAPPS-ICMA meeting of the semester at 3:15PM in HTB 406. Hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, February 4th we are off to the Storrs campus for a Fast Track, MPA & MPP Information Session. Join us from 12:30-1:30PM in Homer Babbidge Library, Instruction Room 112. To RSVP please see our info session page.
- Wednesday, February 5th we are back at the Storrs campus for the Involvement Fair. Come say hello and collect some DPP swag!
- Also on Wednesday: Master in Public Administration Fellows program information session will be held online at 7PM. Contact Lian Kish for more information or to attended.
- Friday, February 7th will bring together alumni, faculty, staff, and students for the first Departmental Meeting of the spring.