Finals are next week, but we still have one more week of classes.
Last week was Fall Recess for the Huskies
- We rounded out the final days of classes with with Professor Yusun Kim attending the National Tax Association Conference in Tampa, Florida from November 21-23, 2019. Professor Kim presented on “Estimating Returns to Scale in Property Assessment Coordination Among Local Jurisdictions in New York” with Professor Yilin Hou and Professor John M. Yinger from Syracuse University.
- MPA Alumni, Melissa McCaw was named one of the Women of Distinction in Connecticut for 2019 by Hartford Magazine.
The Week Ahead:
- On Monday, there will be an information session for the MPA, MPP & Fast Track program from 12:30pm – 1:30pm in HTB 209.
- On Tuesday, UConn Hartford is hosting a Scholars Strategy Network Connecticut Chapter winter lecture featuring New York Times columnist David Leonhardt from 5:30 – 6:30pm in HTB 145. Please RSVP here.
- On Wednesday, there will be an online information session for MPA Fellows from 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- This week there are also multiple candidate job talks.