Week 4: Conversations and Commitment to Public Service
This week the Department of Public Policy (DPP) engaged with individuals committed to social change.
- Monday, we attended the Boston Idealist Fair with the School of Social Work.
- On Tuesday, we visited Communication classes in Storrs and spoke about the Fast-Track and Master of Arts in Survey Research (MASR) programs. Our Outreach Coordinator Lian also met with prospective students. If you would like to meet with a DPP representative on your campus, please email Lian at Kish@UConn.edu.
- Our first newsletter of the year arrived in email inboxes on Wednesday. We recently went through a redesign that highlights accomplishments of various members throughout the DPP Network. If you would like to receive our triannual letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For our Thursday social media post we highlighted an event on Friday! This semester the DPP is looking to highlight different events in the community to share with our followers. Have an event you would like to share? Let our Outreach Coordinator Lian know at Kish@UConn.edu.
- We concluded the week with our first Public Service Executive Leadership Collaborative (PSELC) of the semester on Friday. Members of the DPP Network also participated in the Youth Climate Strike Rally on Friday at the State Capitol in Hartford.