Alumni Promotions and Career Changes: Fall 2019
Along with excellent job placement for our Class of 2019, our alumni from previous classes are being promoted and taking on leadership roles at different organizations.
Master of Public Administration
- Jessica Inacio (2017): Strategic Development Coordinator, City of Fort Worth – Texas
- Tyla Potvin (2017): Configuration Manager, Collins Aerospace – Connecticut
- Ryan Kliszewski (2018): Associate Quality Specialist, GLX Constructors – Massachusetts
- Elica Atanasovska (2017): Renewals Account Manager, License Logix – California
- Ashley Bodamer (2018): Program Manager, Hartford Healthcare – Connecticut
- Fuinnuala Darby-Hudgens (2018): Director of Operations, CT Fair Housing – Connecticut
Master of Public Policy
- Diego Briones (2018): Economics PhD Candidate, University of Virginia – Virginia
Have you been promoted recently? Have you started working for a new organization? Do you have a job posting you would like us to share with our alumni network? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.