Along with excellent job placement for our Class of 2019, our alumni from previous classes are being promoted and taking on leadership roles at different organizations.
Master of Public Administration
- Jessica Inacio (2017): Strategic Development Coordinator, City of Fort Worth – Texas
- Tyla Potvin (2017): Configuration Manager, Collins Aerospace – Connecticut
- Ryan Kliszewski (2018): Associate Quality Specialist, GLX Constructors – Massachusetts
- Elica Atanasovska (2017): Renewals Account Manager, License Logix – California
- Ashley Bodamer (2018): Program Manager, Hartford Healthcare – Connecticut
- Fuinnuala Darby-Hudgens (2018): Director of Operations, CT Fair Housing – Connecticut
Master of Public Policy
- Diego Briones (2018): Economics PhD Candidate, University of Virginia – Virginia
Have you been promoted recently? Have you started working for a new organization? Do you have a job posting you would like us to share with our alumni network? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.