For a number of years our department has proudly announced a 100% job placement rate within six month of graduation. The class of 2019 is on track to match our previous years statistics!
Master of Public Administration
- Alecia Alleyne: Marketing Coordinator, Town of Franklin – Massachusetts
- Fabiola Bachinelo: Accreditation Associate, NASPAA – Washington, D.C.
- Mariah Brennan Nanni: PhD Candidate, Syracuse University – New York
- Franklin Edrich: Project Analyst, City of South Fulton – Georgia
- Dan Innes: Leadership Associate, Office of Policy and Management – Connecticut
- Josh Kelly: Town Administrator, Town of Bolton – Connecticut
Master of Public Policy
- Hannah Casey: Environmental Specialist, Dominion Energy – Virginia
- Shub Dhakal: Assistant Underwriter, Beazley – Georgia
- Sneha Jayaraj: Performance Management & Equity Fellow, City of Portland – Oregon
- Bailey Mulqueen: Budget Analyst, Office of Policy and Management – Connecticut
- Alex Tomczuk: Analyst, PFM Financial Advisors, LLC – Minnesota
Have you been promoted recently? Have you started working for a new organization? Do you have a job posting you would like us to share with our alumni network? Let us know at email@example.com.