Public Service Careers Panel: Making a Difference While Making a Living!
Join the UConn Department of Public Policy and successful UConn alumni to learn about:
- Panelists’ work experience & professional background
- Rewards of a career in public service
- The value of a graduate education
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
5:00 – 7:00 PM
UConn Hartford Campus
Hartford Times Building, Room 216
Light refreshments available!
- Beau Anderson, Statewide CAN Manager,
Data Analysis, Department of Housing, (MPA and MASR ’11)
- Melissa McCaw, Director of Management,
Budget and Grants, City of Hartford, (MPA ’14)
- Jessica Legnos Kearney, Executive Director,
Travelers Institute, (MPA ’12)
- Patrick Turek, System Director of Emergency
Management, Hartford Healthcare, (MPA ’12)
- Deneen Hatmaker, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Program Director,
Master of Public Administration and Master of Public Policy