Discover Where Your Degree Can Take You
DPP graduates are making an impact in communities everywhere.
Public Policy News
- Dr. Jennifer Dineen Discusses Polls on UConn 360 PodcastPosted on November 6, 2018
- Dr. David Garvey Presents at CT Community Nonprofit Alliance’s Annual ConferencePosted on November 1, 2018
- DPP Alumni Seth Brohinsky Featured on WGBH RadioPosted on October 25, 2018
- Dr. Lloyd Blanchard Speaks at APPAM Policy CampPosted on October 18, 2018
- Alumni Chelsea Ross, MPA 2011, New Associate Director, Corporation for Supportive HousingPosted on October 18, 2018
- Sacred Space in Short Supply at Arlington National Cemetery November 12, 2018
- ‘Joyous Demonstrations’ Marked End of World War I November 12, 2018
- Test of Emergency Alert System Tuesday November 12, 2018
- Students Use High-Tech Analytics to Optimize Plant Growth November 9, 2018
Monday, November 12th, 2018
11:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Hartford CampusHartford Times Building, Zachs Atrium
Visit our information table in the Hartford Times Building Zachs Atrium to learn about the Department of Public Policy's masters and certificate programs, as well as our other events.
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018
12:30 PM - 01:30 PM
Hartford CampusHartford Times Building, Room 209
We invite prospective students to join us for this Information Session to learn more about the Department of Public Policy's MPA, MPP and Fast-Track programs. Please RSVP at https://dpp.uconn.edu/information-sessions/.
Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
12:00 PM - 04:30 PM
Hartford CampusHTB 406
Free Professional Headshots!
DPP has secured the services of the UConn photographer, Dan Buttrey, to take individual headshots of students, faculty and staff. Please contact Emily Garfinkel at email@example.com to schedule your preferred time slot by Monday, November 12th.
Thursday, November 15th, 2018
11:30 AM - 01:30 PM
Hartford CampusHartford Times Building, Suite 431 for Light Lunch and Room 147 for Program
Co-chaired by Jim Smith, Chairman (and former CEO), of Webster Bank, the Connecticut Fiscal Stability Commission was charged with stabilizing state finances and putting the state on the path to stronger economic growth. Jim will speak to the work of the Commission and their recommendation of a revenue reworking of the tax system. Professor Robbins and Mr. Hart will provide responses from an academic and practitioner perspective.
RSVP at https://uconn.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bKncDBHDoqnW7A1
Monday, November 12, 2018
Saturday, November 17th, 2018
01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
GAPPS-ICMA and Keney Park Sustainability Project are looking for volunteers to help prepare the park for the coming winter. Volunteers wanted to secure and prep garden beds, paint the mobile kitchen, transplant plants and more. Please join http://us.RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, November 27th, 2018
12:30 PM - 01:30 PM
Storrs CampusHomer Babbidge Library, Class of '47 Room
We invite prospective students to join us for this Information Session to learn more about the Department of Public Policy's Graduate Program in Survey Research. Please RSVP at https://dpp.uconn.edu/information-sessions/.